Friday, September 5, 2008

Week 3 Readings

The intro to Linux was actually fairly easy to read. I'm not at all well-read in computers, so it was a nice surprise to actually understand the majority of what it said. Also, I think it's pretty neat how a college student decided he wanted something made, and he actually made it.

As far as the MAC OS X information, that section was completely over my head. I have no background with Macs and was completely lost on what was being said. The Wikipedia section was more easy to comprehend, but it was a lot of information to digest.

I like the letter about Windows Vista. Having used this, it was reassuring to see that they are listening to user complaints and attempting to correct them. The part about enhanced security was especially nice to read about.

No comments: